Mr. Tejinder Singh Thind
I firmly believe to work honestly, diligently and strive hard to achieve the Mission & Vision of Holly Springs High School and at the same time to groom my skills and equip myself with the latest knowledge.
Ø Bachelor of Education from Panjab University, INDIA
Ø Master of Science (Mathematics) from Guru Nanak Dev
Ø Master of Philosophy (Mathematics) from Periyar University, INDIA
I have ten years of teaching experience as lecturer and assistant professor of mathematics from India. This is my forth year of teaching in Holly Springs High School, Mississippi. I have taught mathematics at various level, ranging from high school to bachelor’s degree.
Geometry, SREB Math Ready, College Algebra & Trigonometry.
- To provide a safe, supportive and learning environment.
- To give my students the academic and social skills needed to get ready for college and their career.
- I strive to communicate with the parents and community as much as possible.
- I believe we are a TEAM and will treat our relationship as such. Working together will help set the students up for success and reach their greatest potential.
- The best way to contact me through email: firstname.lastname@example.org (or text me @ 662.303.6200).
- Conference: I am available every school day during my planning period (1:30 pm to 2:20 pm). However, if these times do not work with your schedule, I will work with you on a time and date.
How to access E-books
- Go to Holly Springs School District Page
- Under School Tab –click on HSHS
- Under News and Events-Click
- LibraryClick on Links:
- Access to MAGNOLIA
- Scroll to the bottom of page (Note: 2 portals for e-books)
Usernames and Passwords for E-Books
Lerner Digital eBooks