WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF E-LEARNING
Priyanka Narang WHERE THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY....!!!!
*Students, for virtual instruction and support in Algebra-1 please join the Google Meet meeting by using the following link.
I have completed my bachelors and masters in India.
I have been teaching since last seven years.
1. To improve students’ academic performance.
2. To instill students with intrinsic motivation to learn.
3. To assist the school, i.e., administrators, teachers, students and support staff, to reach their academic and behavioral benchmarks and goals.
4. To instill Positive Action principles into students’ cognitive, affective and behavioral learning domains.
5. To contribute to the teaching and achieving of core performance standards and outcomes - To improve students’ behavior.
All the work will be posted on USAtestprep every week.
All the grades will be posted in the power school. The grading cycle will be Friday to Friday.
Due date will be strictly followed for grading.
- SCHOOLOGY (for Homework & Quiz)
- PERFORMANCE MATTER (for tests)
- USA TEST PREP (Work Uploaded)
- ACHIEVE3000 (COMPLETE 2 LESSONS EVERY WEEK)
Link to be followed:
- Go to clever.com
- Login as a student.
- Select Holly Springs High School
- Username and password both are student's lunch number.
- Select USATestprep or Achieve3000.
- For USATest prep, go to your class period and do uploaded assignments.
- For Achieve3000, complete 2 lessons every week.
My Class Schedule