Brittany Galloway Algebra I Inclusion Teacher
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, IF YOU TRY AND REACH YOUR FULL POTENTIAL!!!
I have completed my Associates Degree in Civil Engineering .
I am a Senior Civil Engineering student at the University of Mississippi.
I am currently a Junior Engineering Management student at Grantham University.
I have been a teaching assistant since 2019.
I have also been tutoring in math since 2013 both grade school and college.
1. To improve students’ academic performance.
2. To instill students with intrinsic motivation to learn.
3. To assist the school, i.e., administrators, teachers, students and support staff, to reach their academic and behavioral benchmarks and goals.
4. To instill Positive Action principles into students’ cognitive, effective and behavioral learning domains.
5. To contribute to the teaching and achieving of core performance standards and outcomes - To improve students’ behavior.
Parent Conference Hours:
Monday - Thursday : 10 am to 10: 45 am and 12: 35 am to 1 pm
Fridays: 8 am to 8: 45 am and 11 am to 11:45 am
Email and Google Hangouts: email@example.com
Google Voice: 901-308-4396
**Lunch will be during the first portion of 5th period at 11:55 am to 12:30 pm**
**Students MUST BE logged back on by 12:30 pm for instructional time**
**5th period Instruction time will be from 12:30 pm to 1:25 pm**
All the work will be posted on USAtestprep every week.
All the grades will be posted in the power school. The grading cycle will be Thursday to Thursday.
Due date will be strictly followed for grading.
- USA TEST PREP (Work Uploaded)
- EDGENUITY ( Advanced Math A)
Link to be followed:
- Go to clever.com
- Login as a student.
- Select Holly Springs High School
- Username and password both are student's lunch number.
- Select USATestprep or Edgenuity.
- For USATest prep, go to your class period and do uploaded assignments.
- For Edgenuity, Select Advanced Math A and complete 5 lessons for the week May 4 - May 8 .